10ml Eucalyptus Pure Essential Oil
- Helps to clear the mind and focus concentration, while reducing swelling in the mucus membranes
- Valuable in fighting respiratory problems, fighting inflammation and sore muscles, rheumatism, headaches and nervous exhaustion
- Boosts wound and ulcer healing and soothes skin eruptions
- 10ml Sealed Bottle
- Suppliers: Freshskin Beauty Ltd.
10ml Eucalyptus Pure Essential OilOil Properties Eucalyptus has a clear, sharp, fresh and very distinctive smell, is pale yellow in color and watery in viscosity. Origin The Australian Blue-gum can sometimes reaches a height of 100 meters (300 feet), making it one of the highest trees in the world. There are over 500 species of Eucalyptus trees, with tough long and narrow blue-green leaves, creamy white flowers and smooth pale bark. The 'eu' and 'kalypto' means 'well' and 'covered' in Greek, referring to the cup-like membrane that covers the flower bud, which is thrown off as the flower expands. The Australian Aborigines calls it 'kino' and they use the leaves to cover serious wounds. Eucalyptus oil was introduced to Europe in 1788, and the first oil exported to England was called 'Sydney peppermint'. It was extracted from Eucalyptus peperita which is a more industrial type of oil. The tree uses a lot of water while growing and has been used to clear water-logged land, draining the water from swamps where malaria mosquito may be found. The tree was thought to prevent malaria in the past, due to this draining action. Extraction Eucalyptus oil is extracted from the fresh or partially dried leaves and young twigs. Chemical Composition The main chemical components of eucalyptus oil are a-pinene, b-pinene, a-phellandrene, 1,8-cineole, limonene, terpinen-4-ol, aromadendrene, epiglobulol, piperitone and globulol. Precautions Eucalyptus oil should be used with care and people with high blood pressure and epilepsy should avoid it. Excessive use of this oil may cause headaches.
Compare prices and related products
|Offer information||Shop||Delivery time||Total price (incl. shipping & VAT.)|
Online stores are searched, it may take a while...
* All prices incl. the applicable VAT, if applicable. Excl. Shipping costs. All statements without guarantee. The price shown may have risen since the time you last updated them. The actual price of the product on the seller’s site at the time of purchase will govern the sale. It is not technically possible for the prices displayed above to be updated in real-time. Please see seller's website for actual shipping costs.
Set price alert
10ml Lavender Pure Essential Oil Original Freshskin ProductPrice compare ➟
AMIR 150ml Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser with 7 Colorful LED Lights, Aromatherapy Essential...Price compare ➟
10ml Ylang Ylang Pure Essential Oil - Freshskin Original ProductPrice compare ➟
10ml Peppermint Pure Essential OilPrice compare ➟
10ml Rosemary Pure Essential OilPrice compare ➟
10ml Lemongrass Pure Essential OilPrice compare ➟
10ml Sweet Orange Pure Essential OilPrice compare ➟
10ml Lemon Pure Essential OilPrice compare ➟
10ml Cedarwood Atlas Pure Essential OilPrice compare ➟