121 Phase 5 Phonics Worksheets for ages 5 – 7 years - pdf file to print out
- This file is in Adobe pdf format sent to your Amazon e-mail address for you to print out
- Year One Literacy Teaching Resource
- 121 Phase Five Worksheets for ages 5 - 7 years
- For Parents, Teachers and Tutors
- Delivered via e-mail for you to print out
121 Phase 5 Phonics Worksheets for ages 5 – 7 years - pdf file to print outPhonics Phase 5 Teaching Resource This set of 121 worksheets covers phases 5 of the letters and sound scheme. They can be used to support and revise work carried out in the classroom. The pack is 121 pages long and will be sent to you to print out via email. Phase 5 includes - worksheets on counting phonemes, the graphemes ay, ou,ie,ea,oy,ir,ue,au,ew,oe,ua and ey. The split graphemes a-e, e-e, i-e, o-e and u-e. The graphemes wh and ph. Words with split phonemes. High frequency words and two part words. The alternative pronunciation of i, o, e, u, c, g, ow, ie, ea,er, y, ch and ou. The alternative spellings of the sounds w,f,c,ch,m,n,r,j,s,e and o. The long sounds a,ee,i, o, oo. Alternative graphemes and alternative spellings of the sounds or, ur,ow,oi, ear, air and sh. The zh sound and much more. The phonics activities are for children aged 5-7 particularly year one. This item is for personal use only - not for resale.
Compare prices and related products
|Offer information||Shop||Delivery time||Total price (incl. shipping & VAT.)|
Online stores are searched, it may take a while...
* All prices incl. the applicable VAT, if applicable. Excl. Shipping costs. All statements without guarantee. The price shown may have risen since the time you last updated them. The actual price of the product on the seller’s site at the time of purchase will govern the sale. It is not technically possible for the prices displayed above to be updated in real-time. Please see seller's website for actual shipping costs.