adidas Adipower Vector Mid Cricket Shoes - SS18
- Synthetic And Textile Upper - For lightweight comfort and durability.
- Midfoot Band - Locks the foot in place for superb fit and comfort.
- Softer Toe Area - For improved comfort during bowling.
- Bevelled Heel - For a better transition between jumping and the landing phase.
- adiPRENE Midsole - Located under the heel for superior cushioning at impact.
adidas Adipower Vector Mid Cricket Shoes - SS18adidas adiPower Vector Mid Cricket Shoes Cushioning and stability are key to the performance and feel of the shoes, whether you bowl spin, medium or fast pace, you can be assured these shoes are for you. Synthetic And Textile Upper The upper of the Vector Cricket shoes have been developed in collaboration with Jimmy Anderson. Featuring a combined synthetic and textile upper, it ensures a lightweight feel, with maximum comfort and durability. The midfoot band on the upper helps to lock the foot in place creating a superb fit ensuring comfort is number one. Designed with a softer toe area, it improves comfort during bowling, allowing the foot to flex freely and easily, while the bevelled heel offers better transitions between jumping and the landing phase in the bowling motion. AdiPRENE Midsole Equipped with adidas' technology AdiPRENE, the cricket shoes provide cushioning in abundance to the heel and forefoot while ensuring a high degree of impact absorption. adidas claims that the super technology can absorb impacts of over 5 times a person's body weight, allowing you to perform at your best without any injuries. The majority of the AdiPRENE impact protection is located in the heel, with a smaller amount in the forefoot as it is the heel that hits the ground first and the impact forces and shock run through the heel. Revolutionary TPU Outsole The outsole uses a revolutionary new outsole which is made from TPU material that decreases the weight of the shoes but provides some structural integrity. The TPU material prevents any twisting motions or torsion from occurring while running, twisting and general movement sparing your joints, tendons and ligaments.
Size: 6 UK
Size: 6 UK
Compare prices and related products
|Offer information||Shop||Delivery time||Total price (incl. shipping & VAT.)|
Online stores are searched, it may take a while...
* All prices incl. the applicable VAT, if applicable. Excl. Shipping costs. All statements without guarantee. The price shown may have risen since the time you last updated them. The actual price of the product on the seller’s site at the time of purchase will govern the sale. It is not technically possible for the prices displayed above to be updated in real-time. Please see seller's website for actual shipping costs.
Set price alert
Kookaburra Unisex Pro Marl SockPrice compare ➟
Aero P2 Stripper Small LHPrice compare ➟
Horizon Test Cricket Socks - Oatmeal, Size 6½-9Price compare ➟
Sidearm Thrower Cricket TrainerPrice compare ➟
ASICS GEL-SPEED MENACE Cricket ShoesPrice compare ➟
Gunn & Moore Premier Cricket SockPrice compare ➟
GM Cricket Bat MalletPrice compare ➟
Gray-Nicolls Coverpoint Men's Cover Point Trunks-White, 2X-LargePrice compare ➟